Kanchan has been in the beauty business since she was 15. Last December, the 40-year-old returned to India after a three-year stint as a beautician in Dubai on account of her daughter’s education and family. Though she’d worked with several high-end Delhi salons such as Toni & Guy in the past, she chose a different path this time: Instead of working full-time with a salon, she decided to sign up with digital home services platform UrbanClap Technologies on her sister’s recommendation.
She says she now takes three to four jobs a day on the platform to meet her target of making ₹1 lakh a month. “A job ties you up. This gives you a lot of freedom. And everyone likes to earn money,” she tells Fortune India at one of UrbanClap’s training centres in south Delhi. “I like that the harder I work, the more benefits I reap.”
- Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
- Neurovascular Devices Market Size | Industry Report 2026
- Portable Transformer Oil Filtration Machine Price – Filtervac International
- Cis-3-Hexenol Manufacturer in Europe – FINE ORGANICS
- Custom Boxes available for you in all Shapes and Sizes.
- Best IT Software Development Companies In Hyderabad
- Doing Social Good through Strategy, Research & System Design – Social Seva
- Life-size Female Mannequin for Sale|Mannequin Supplier|ZIEL
- Red coral | Red Coral Stone Benefits | coral stone
- Software Developers Cook County