The 11th floor executive dining arena at the ICICI Bank NSE 0.78 % Towers in Mumbai’s financial district had an unwritten rule on who sits where on the table. That was mostly driven by hierarchy. That has changed since Sandeep Bakhshi occupied the corner office in October 2018.
Succeeding someone as a chief executive when the scenario is normal is an ideal position to be in, but Bakhshi does not have that luxury. Even for troubled institutions, the challenge mostly would be either financial or a tarnished public image. For Bakhshi, after a tumultuous 2018 for the bank, it is both.
Read more at:
- Business In Dubai Mainland | Mainland Company Formation in UAE
- PCI brackets in the USA|Akstamping.com
- Top Five Best Projects In Sarjapur Road
- Best time to visit in Las Vegas-1800-953-8509
- Sell My House Fast Southwest Michigan MI – We buy houses in Southwest Michigan
- Top Nanny Agency London
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Shmata Vd Katra Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Refiner Disc Solutions For All Paper Mills
- Unique Balloon Decoration
- Leverage Review – We Help You To Decide!