Work done by Sai Baba
In 1858 Sai Baba returned to Shirdi with Chand Patil's wedding procession. After alighting near the Khandoba temple he was greeted with the words "Ya Sai" (Marathi:welcome saint) by the temple priest Mhalsapati. The name Sai stuck to him and some time later he started being known as Sai Baba. It's also widely believed that he was either already known as Sai, or looked like one to the priest as it's improbable for a Hindu priest to address a saint perceived by him to be a Hindu by a Muslim title of Sai. It was around this time that Baba adopted his famous style of dress, consisting of a knee-length one-piece robe (kafni) and a cloth cap.
Ramgir Bua, a devotee, testified that Baba was dressed like an athlete and sported 'long hair flowing down to his buttocks' when he arrived in Shirdi, and that he never had his head shaved.
- Best Shirdi Tour Package From Chennai
- Advance Digital Marketing Training Institute In Bangalore
- Architects In Ahmedabad | Interior Designer In Ahmedabad – Malvi Gajjar
- Textile Equipment For Sale | Textile Machinery For Sale
- Buy A Home In Hyderabad
- What Are The Different Types Of Construction Delays?
- Things To Keep In Mind While Taking Mortgage For A Home
- IS200VSCAH2A In Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange From World Of Controls.
- Freezer Trailer Rental | Chiller Van Hire | Refridgerated Van Rental
- Computer-Web-Residential-It Services-San Antonio-Texas