Employers wishing to clamp down on unproductive staff habits or indiscretions have the digital tools but not the legal sanctions.
A popular retail corporation operating a chain of discount department stores has patented a system that can listen in on whether workers politely greet guests. A delivery company now uses sensors in its delivery trucks to ensure seatbelt safety and updated vehicle maintenance.
A customer service representative in an insurance company has to operate his computer with an omnipresent AI ‘assistant’ that checks if he is sleepy or talking too fast on the phone. The list goes on.
- Best Season To Visit Maasai Mara In Kenya.
- Eagle Hunting Festival Mongolia 2019
- Cheapest Price Freezer-and-Cooler In Chennai
- Brother Printer Technical Support Toll Free Number
- Fly High With Turbo 250 And Hyper 250 Cash Tournaments
- Global Automotive Software Market
- IoT Projects 2018 | Final Year IoT Project 2018 | Cloud Technologies
- Web To Print Software And Solution For Online Printing Storefront Why Flexi?
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto