Genetically engineered (GE) food has been an issue of controversy since 1994 when the USA approved the Flavor tomato. This was followed by the subsequent introduction of these foods to the market (Cock burn 81). GE foods have been widely adopted in the market with 75% of processed food in grocery stores today containing ingredients of GE material (Lee 1). This is amid widespread.
- Business Analytics Course
- Are You Looking For Speech Language Pathology In Kolkata?
- Temperature, Transmitters, Rtds, Thermocouples Sensors Calibration
- Launch Your ICO With Experts
- Guess Which Social Media Brand Is A Phishing Favorite?
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Patent Drafting, Patent Filing And Provisional Draft
- Automatic Polishing Systems
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Best Memory Foam Mattress | Top Mattress In India