Global Smart Factory Market was valued at US$ 140.11 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 293.85 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.7% during a forecast period.
Global Smart Factory Market
Global Smart Factory Market is driven by the revolution of the Internet of Things (IoT), increasing use of enabling technologies in manufacturing, rise in adoption of industrial robots in manufacturing, and innovations in assembly-line methods.
- Mumbai Pune Taxi Service – Quick Cab
- Online Research On Philosophy.
- Trending Topics In 2019
- Maintenance-free Belts
- Smart Settlement Sollutions | Debt Settlemnt Sollutions | Debt Relief | Debt Free
- Prediksi Bola Huddersfield Town Vs Arsenal 09 Februari 2019
- SLIM FIT – TAN BROWN JEANS-GUNMETAL
- App Development Trends 2020
- Top Staffing Companies In India