Global Smart Factory Market was valued at US$ 140.11 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 293.85 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.7% during a forecast period.
Global Smart Factory Market
Global Smart Factory Market is driven by the revolution of the Internet of Things (IoT), increasing use of enabling technologies in manufacturing, rise in adoption of industrial robots in manufacturing, and innovations in assembly-line methods.
- Virat Kohli Centuries
- IRCA ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course In UAE
- Top 5 Best Dog Foods For Pitbulls In 2019
- Bus Booking App Like Redbus
- How To Choose A Time Attendance Device Appropriate For Your Requirement?
- Freezer Trailer Rental | Chiller Van Hire | Refridgerated Van Rental
- Regulatory Compliance Management Software
- Zebra FX9500 RFID Reader – 8 Ports – RFID4U Store
- ISO 9001 Certification In Saudi Arabia
- SLIM FIT -BLUE MILD BLAST JEANS-GUNMETAL