A literature review is a survey of academic sources on a particular project topic. It gives an overview of the ebb and flows information, permitting you to distinguish significant hypotheses, strategies, and holes in the current research.
A literature review is to show your reader that you have read, and have a good grasp of, the main published work concerning a particular topic or question in your field.
It is very important to note that your review should not be simply a description of what others have published in the form of a set of summaries but should take the form of a critical discussion, showing insight and an awareness of differing arguments, theories, and approaches. It should be a synthesis and analysis of the relevant published work, linked at all times to your own purpose and rationale.
Conducting a literature review involves collecting, evaluating and analyzing publications (such as books and journal articles) that relate to your research question. There are five main s
- The Philippine Workforce Advantage
- Services | saifiautomations.com
- HPO | Humara Pkaistan Online – Free Classifieds Ads
- ISO Certification Process in India
- Kaspersky Antivirus 844-867-9017 Toll Free Number
- Saifi Automation- Telescopic Conveyor
- Construction chemical manufacturing company in India since 1979.
- Amethyst Stone | Amethyst Gemstone | Amethyst Stone Benefits