Measures for improving the efficiency of hammer type feed mill
1. Minimize the gap between the hammer of the feed mill and the tooth plate or the sieve. The smaller the gap between the hammer and the tooth plate or the sieve, the higher the frequency of the hammer impacting the material, and the slower the circulation speed. Thereby, the pulverization efficiency is improved, and if the hammer line speed is not matched, the working efficiency of the pulverizer is lowered, and even the pulverizer cannot work normally.
2. The auxiliary measures can effectively improve the working efficiency of the hammer mill. In the crushing process, the exhaust system is added. The feed enters the crushing chamber from the top of the rotor. The rotor can be used in reverse rotation. The hammer can be replaced twice to make the material more It is easy to pass through the sieve hole to improve the sieving efficiency of the pulverizer and reduce the pressure of the crushing section.
- Bakery & Confectionary in thane
- IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 for Post Doctoral Fellowship
- Impact Of Technology: Does It Make Car Shipping Easier?
- Best Whey Protein in India 2020 | Whey Protein Price Online
- IMPORTANCE OF DECLARING CLAIMS DETAILS IN MOTOR INSURANCE
- Audi Q7 Price in India
- How to Maintain a Website and Web Server?
- Internal and External Innovation | Corporate Startup Collaboration | Startup Scan | Zinnov
- home cleaning services and pest control services
- Great and unique RC airplane kits to build