To Set Up Outlook Conditional Formatting:
Go to the View tab. Now, this is where we can customize and change our view of our Inbox.
From here, we'll choose View Settings. And you may want to explore this so that you can customize what columns are displayed, how your information is sorted or filtered and other settings.
But our focus right now is Conditional Formatting. Pick this option. This is where you can see, for instance, why unread messages will show up as bold in blue. So know that you can change that if you'd like to have a different display or preference.
To highlight the important messages from the Big Boss, first, we'll choose Add. Next, we'll name this rule such as The Big Boss. Use something that's descriptive so it's easier for you to come back to that later.
There are two things that you'll want to do here. The first is to choose how you want your message to change in appearance.
- What Does The Marketplace Fairness Act Means For Ecommerce Merchants
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- Himel Best Fashion House In Dhaka
- Buy Vivo Smartphone Online In Lahore
- Global Social Media Management Software Market Size, Status, Trends And Forecast 2025
- Powertrac 50 And Powertrac Euro 50 Price
- Noosa Luxury Accommodation
- Personal Driver Los Angeles, CA
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Car From Delhi | Agra Tour
- Keerthy Suresh In Black Saree Giving Speech At SIIMA Awards 2019
- Category: Softwares