Animal healthcare focuses on effective animal health management by diagnosing and treating the diseases. Outbreak of animal diseases restrict trading of animal protein and increases cost of disease management, which subsequently hampers economy of country’s in Middle East and Africa region.
The Middle East and Africa animal healthcare market size was valued at US$ 3,332.0 million in 2017 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period (2018–2026).
- Car Rental Dubai Mall | Premium And Luxury Car Hire | Al Emad Cars
- Email Extractor Outlook Express, Outlook Email Address Extractor
- ISO 14001 Certification In Qatar
- Who Will Win Today IPL Match
- Norton.com/Setup – How To Remove Norton Setup From Mac
- Benefits Of Installing Solar Panels
- Best Mobile App Development Company In Riyadh
- Global Progressing Cavity Pumps Market
- Best Staad Pro Training Centre|staad Pro Course In Chennai
- GMP Manufacturing In USA & UK | GMP Training & Facility | USV Peptides