National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Best SEO Company In Lucknow, Delhi | Whatsapp – 8586818202
- Five Benefits of Having an International Pen Pal
- Digital Marketing And Web Development services in Pune
- corporate t shirt manufacturers
- IS220PEFVH1A in Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange from World of Controls.
- Factory Space For Rent In Noida 9899920199/149
- Online Tyres In Pakistan
- From Where Do Ecommerce Websites Buy Goods? – Complete Guide
- Titan Marine Air Conditioning Sales, Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Electrician San Francisco