Leonardo DiCaprio brought his special date to the 2020 Oscars who received his nomination as the Best Actor from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
The 45-year-old hunk didn’t hesitate to bring his girlfriend, the Mickey and the Bear actress Camila Morrone to join him Sunday night. Camila, who’s in her 22nd year was spotted sitting next to Leo during the Oscars’ opening number when the Titanic actor was engaged in a brief call-and-response song with Janelle Monáe.
A Rupture In The Style: DiCaprio
Leo has always walked the carpet with his mom, Irmelin Indenbirken in the former years, particularly when nominated for a big accolade who told ABC back in 2016 that bringing his mom has been his way of thanking her to take him to auditions every day after school when he was young.
- Leaning Tower Of Pisa: History And Facts
- Choose And Use A Flour Sifter
- Bangladesh National Cricket Team
- Importance Of Saying Goodbye To Your Kid In The Early Stage
- Electronic Projects For Kids
- Best ECommerce Development Company In Delhi
- Machinery And Equipment Industry Email List | Equipment B2B Database
- Doin’ It For The ‘Gram? Here’s Why Going To Spring Break FIJI Will See Your Followers Soar
- Char Dham Yatra Travel Guide, Tips & Complete Details.
- Life Insurance Service Provider