The Global Process Automation Market is expected to grow from USD 87.98 billion in 2019, to USD 152.99 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.4 % during the forecast period. Owing to the integration of the digital and physical aspects of manufacturing, the automation sector has been revolutionized to deliver optimum productivity. Furthermore, the focus on attaining zero-waste manufacturing and shorter manufacturing time, have augmented the process automation market growth during the forecast period.
Many industries are using legacy equipment that cannot be linked to IP networks, which significantly restricts the implementation of IoT solutions. On the other hand, the country's networks do not provide the low latency required for successful functioning of these systems.
- Hire Dedicated Web Developers & Programmers
- 10 Guest House Di Jogja Murah Harga 50rb Hingga 150rb An
- Serviced Apartment In Mumbai
- Digital Marketting Services In Bengaluru
- Money Till Payday No Credit Check
- Hire, Train And Deploy, Human Resource Outsourcing – Quess Staffing
- Custom Neon Led Template Signs
- New Zealand Cricket Team
- Zambian Regulator Hints At Fifth Telecom Operator
- Kaspersky Tech Support Phone Number 1-866-266-6880