Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins.
They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- HACCP Certification In Lebanon
- Global Industrial Control And Factory Automation Market
- Know How To Create, Burn And Mount ISO File Instantly
- Inaysys Providing Best Services For Hire A Dedicated Resource In USA
- Nutrients Oils Manufacturer | Nutrients Oil | Icelandirect
- Three Most Common Reasons Why Children Lie
- Mahagun Mywoods- Good Looking Home With Advanced Amenities
- Wallington Taxi To Or From Gatwick
- Essen Bubble Gum Ikan Tawes
- Single Lead ECG Equipment Market Size | Industry Report 2026