Little is known of the early years of Sai Baba of Shirdi. Even his name is unknown as Sai Baba is not an appellation in the usual sense. Sai is a term of Persian origin, usually attributed to Muslim ascetics, meaning holy one or saint. Baba, on the other hand, is a Hindi term attributed to respected seniors and holy men, and literally means "father". So the etymology of Sai Baba means "holy father", "saintly father".
To the question, "Baba, who are you? From where did you come?" he replied: "I am the Attributeless, Absolute, Nirguna. I have no name, no residence. He would also say the following: "I am Parvardigar (God). I live at Shirdi and everywhere. My age is lakhs of years. My business is to give blessings. All things are mine. I give everything to everyone. I am in Gangapur, Pandharpur, and in all places. I am in every bit of the globe. All the universe is in Me".
- Content Marketing Tools | Unique Content Writing Tools List | Free & Paid Tools
- VSKInfrastructures : Building Construction And Infrastructure Development In India
- Best Restaurant For A Romantic Dinner Date In Amritsar
- New Business Franchise Opportunity | Low Cost Franchise
- Want To Improve Adolescent Literacy Here Are Some Ideas For Teachers
- YOEHK ENERGY SOLUTIONS – Energy Procurement & Management
- McAfee Activation |8003840231 | McAfee Activation
- Trommel Waste Recycling Equipment
- Inilho Hal Yang Tidak Boleh Dilakukan Saat Kencan Pertama
- Global Proppant Market