The state and activities of the mind affect the body and those of the latter influence the mind in return. This cycle continues throughout the life. For example, if there is an ailment or pain somewhere in the body, mind also will be disturbed and worried. If mind is depressed, the body will also become inactive and so on. According to Vedanta, your mind is the architect of what you are and what the nature of your world is.
Mind is the linkage between successive lives. One's inner desires, convictions, thoughts are constantly inscribed in the inner core of the mind; these influence the intrinsic tendencies of mind and hence the future course of life…. Even the kind of life form, the type of body, and the circumstances one is born in, are shaped by he intrinsic nature of one's mind. Thus the world around us is nothing but a shadow of a reflection of our mind.
- Jio All india Sim Card Lucky Draw
- Yoga classes in Sydney
- Permainan Judi Sakong Online
- Artificial Intelligence Training In Hyderabad
- Use of Billing Software for Accountants in Online Business
- Top Trekking Experiences in Nepal for Lifetime Adventure
- How Mobile App Development Can Take Your Business to the Next Level
- Plain Ol’ Trailers
- SB College of Management Studies Bangalore MBA Admission
- Expense Reporting Systems Bangalore, India.