Google Drive is one of the most preferred cloud storage to store multiple images and documents. Other than storing features, Google Drive also offers other tools that can be used for collecting information, working with data, sharing the photos and more.
In this article, we will mention some unique features of Google Drive that you have never heard before:
Save your documents directly
You can directly save your documents and receipts into Google Drive with its “Google Drive” application. To perform this function, launch the app and tap on the plus symbol in the lower right corner, and select “Scan.” Another way of doing it is by using a drag and drops the “Scan” option on your home screen. By doing this, Google Drive will save your image as a PDF and then also enables you to search it by text for future use.
- Social Media Marketing in Vijayawada | 7 Important Benefits | Promotion Techniques
- Check Kbc Jio Lucky Draw Lottery Winner 2021
- IMT Distance Learning MBA | Distance PGDM Course in India
- Global Social Media Management Software Market Size, Status, Trends and Forecast 2025
- best gold jewelers in Lahore
- autocad training in chennai
- Buy Thinnest Money Clip Wallet Online at Best Prices in India
- Garuda aerospaces Drones – UAV,Drones in chennai,industrial inspection.
- The Secret of LUXURU LIMO
- Dresses For Christmas For Girls – Girls Fancy Christmas Dresses