Trekking in itself is a challenging journey on foot to scale the altitude of mighty mountains.
Add to it the ambience offered by winters, and the challenge increases multifold.
Winter Trekking in the Himalayas is usually from November till the end of March. It is not a favourite season of lethargic trekkers. But it is a golden opportunity for the energetic souls and adventure buffs, who seek adrenaline rushes with every breath. The difficulty bar is raised quite a bit due to higher altitudes and lower temperate. It’s a unique wilderness experience that offers breath taking views of mighty mountain peaks veiled with pure, white snow.
Winter Treks offer abundance when it comes to quiet, expansive snowscapes. Trekkers often lose the sense of time, while treading the footsteps left in the snow. For a few, Winter Treks are an excuse to step out of their comfort zones while for others it’s an escape from monotonous, cacophonous city life.
- Bingo Sites New A Guide On Playing And Rules Special Types Of Games
- how to avoid capital gains tax
- Điểm Mặt Những Ứng Dụng Hay Và Miễn Phí Dành Cho Thiết Bị Android
- Who are the top XI footballers in the world ?
- How to Add Attachments to Notes on iPhone
- Chief Sales Officer Email List | Chief Sales Officer Database
- Big Aquatic best ios application development services company
- Send Valentine Day Gifts for your loved ones in Dehradun-Same Day Free Shipping
- Fertility & Maternity Center in Chennai | Aashara Hospitals