NEW DELHI : In a rebranding exercise, home services startup UrbanClap on Thursday said it will now be known as Urban Company as it repositions itself into seven key verticals capturing the company’s ambition to become a horizontal gig marketplace and expand its global footprint to Australia and Singapore.
“We now have a bouquet of services so it was important to have a mother brand or an umbrella brand which can house all these sub brands. Urban Company will be our brand forever for all markets and geographies now," said Abhiraj Bhal, co-founder and CEO Urban Company in an interview to Mint.
- How to Setup TP-Link AC1750 Router?
- B.Tech Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks Manufacturers in Hyderabad | AAC Blocks Wholesalers
- legal compliance training | compliance training for employees
- IS200TBAIH1C In Stock | GE MARK VI | World of Controls
- Mobile App Development Company in Texas
- Best Interior Designers in Gurgaon & Delhi, interior decorators Delhi
- Mobile Application And Mobile Website Both Are Important For The Success Of Your Business
- Car Elevator Manufacturers
- PVC door manufacturers