NEW DELHI : Home services startup UrbanClap, which has now expanded to Australia, Singapore and the UAE, today announced that it has renamed itself as Urban Company. The new umbrella brand captures the company’s ambition to be a horizontal gig marketplace with a global footprint across categories like beauty & wellness and home repairs & maintenance.
Urban Company co-founder Abhiraj Bhal said it is important to have a brand which is globally acceptable. "From the neighbourhoods of Darling Harbour in Sydney to the condominiums of Gurgaon, Urban Company is a simple name with universal appeal. What remains unchanged is our commitment to offer reliable and affordable services at home," Bhal said in a statement. This is enabled by working closely with our service partners, helping them with up-skilling, financing, insurance, product procurement etc., transforming them into micro-service entrepreneurs, he said.
- One Person Company Registration in India
- Social Media Ranking With Search Engine Optimization
- Monmouth car service
- Pokémon Gen VIII: Where’s The New Eeveelution?
- packers and movers in dumdum
- 2BHK Apartment flats for sales in Panjagutta Hyderabad
- 23: An AI-Enabled Tool for Rapid Detection of Covid-19
- Buy & Sell – Second Hand Tractors | Tractor Guru
- Book Food in Train Online at Maksi Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Best Franchise Opportunities in India