India’s leading telecom business and the chain of retail stores; Reliance when shared the news of the arrival in the ecommerce business was like a stormy wave in the ecommerce market. The global ecommerce giants like Amazon and national brands like Flipkart started looking for different models and ideas with which they can reserve their space in the market. Unlike most of the ecommerce marketplaces, Reliance adapted the O2O business model earlier used by Alibaba. This model connects the small offline retailers to connect with the customers with the help of the digital mediums.
- International Logistics Network
- DS200LDCCH1A In Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange From World Of Controls.
- Zotac NVIDIA GeForce – GTX 1060 Mini – 6GB 192-bit DDR5 Graphics Card
- ISO 27001 Auditor Certification In Kuwait
- Menthol Manufacturer In Philippines – Fine Organics
- Conference Venue In Jim Corbett- River View Retreat
- Highways East Midlands
- Shopping Bags Manufacturer
- MyStrikingly – Which Is The Best ECommerce Platform For Large Category Of Products
- Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fitting Manufacturers