Milk which comes from cows consist of a number of proteins, casein being the largest group among them. It makes up about 80% of protein content in the cow’s milk. Going further, Beta-casein A1 and A2 are the two primary types of casein proteins present in the cow’s milk. A2 Milk consists of only A2 beta- casein protein. Doodh Wale Uncle.com is a platform where you can get Pure and Fresh Indian Breed Cow's A2 Milk in Jaipur India.
The composition of both A1 and A2 milk comprise 209 amino acids differing in the structure by one. A2 has proline and A1 has histidine at 67th position. This is why A1 is prone to get split during the process of digestion leading to the generation of beta-casomorphin-7 (BCM-7) and some people are affected by that protein fragment. This has been known to cause some gastrointestinal issues like constipation, gas, bloating, and even diarrhoea.
- Mobile App Development Services In New Jersey
- Education Market Research
- Www.Norton.com/Setup – Install Norton Setup
- Carrier AC Service Center In Hyderabad
- An Invitation Letter To The Embassy Of The United States In Freetown, Sierra Leone
- Party Wear For Kids In Bhilwara
- Solar Power Plant And Solar Energy Companies In Coimbatore – Excess India
- Catch Up Rakhi Event With Lovely Gifts
- The Modern Face Of Indian Seniors, Activities For Senior Citizens In Hyderabad
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute Smile With Lakshmi Gaaru In Manmadhudu2